2.17.2004

Today is: Tiring and Trying, to say the least...

Okay... WTF?! Why the hell won't my damned template allow me to edit a link to the smart and adorable Cat Schwartz's website? I can edit all the links to other sites, but as soon as I try to add one to www.catschwartz.com, not only won't it let me add it, but it makes the other links mysteriously disappear!

Again, I repeat, "WTF?!"

Oh f***ing well! It pisses me off, but what can I do? Sorry, Cat! Don't doubt I still love ya to death, Cutie Cat!

Anyone who likes cute techie gurls should definitely visit both of her sites:

www.catschwartz.com(Cat's blog site) and c4t.textamerica.com(Cat's Moblog) with pictures of the everloving cutie geek-gurl, Cat Schwartz!

P.S. Tell her James from wyldrabbit.blogspot.com sent you!

Deep thought for the day: What is the damned point of keeping my head screwed on straight, if I'm still likely to lose my mind anyway???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home