2.06.2004

Today is: A puzzle within an enigma wrapped up in mystery.

My cat is acting completely insane today. She has this habit lately of coming up to me and sniffing me. You probably are thinking that this is what cats do, but not my cat. My cat doesn't just come up and randomly sniff me. It's starting to freak me out.

Apparently, the paradigm that is reality has once again shifted, and not necessarily in my favor. Every dream lately has been a sort of surreal horror movie inmy head. The weird thing is they all seem to be set in the same odd little neighborhood and, more specifically, in this same little house.

Never before, in my real life, have I ever stepped foot in a house that even somewhat resembles this house. I know it's the same house because, and I kid you not, the house feels and smells the same every time. This place is so real to me that I can actually experience things like smells, tastes, and touch in these dreams.

I just pray I never come across anything that would cause physical pain or injury, because I am certain I would that as well. Then again, the curious side of my nature wonders just how deep I could become involved in these dreams. What if I were to become so absorbed that I can't find my way back out. And would that be so bad considering my real life is pretty unfulfilling at this point.

More to the point, what if this life is the dream and my "dreams" are my real life beckoning me back?

And if this is all no more than a dream, why can't I find something more exciting than writing in my blog? Story of my life, I suppose: Life in a fog, head in a blog.

Deep thought for the day: What if I try to justify the paradigms of my lifetime and, in turn, find it's only worth about 20 cents?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home