1.19.2004

Today is: Warm and Fuzzy (Like a Cat) ;P

Speaking of cats, I finally got up the nerve to contact my favorite TechTV personality and (hopefully) future wife, cat Schwartz.

I KNOW... it sounds stupid being scared %!*^less to contact a TV celebrity, but she makes me feel tingly all over and makes me get butterflies in my stomach every time I watch her on Call For Help. Plus, you gotta love the website!www.techtv.com/callforhelp/

She is just so damned cute! I left her an open invitation to visit this website, so you just never know! I am 28 years old going on 29 and here I sit hoping she'll read this and feel good, knowing how good she makes feel inside, even with the fact that we don't know each other personally, although I certainly would never pass up the opportunity to get to know her on a more personal level.

Nothing would make me happier to be honest! (Hint-hint,Cat!)

Deep thought for the day: I'll have a whiskey on the rocks and change of a dollar for the jukebox.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home