1.02.2004

Okay, something needs to be said: Rachael Ray is a bona fide Hottie! I mean that in the most complimentary, non-sexist way.

This lovely lady is everything you could want in a woman. She is funny, adorable, talented, smart, and she is one hell of a great cook! I can't say enough good things about her.

I don't care what time it is in the day, if she is on Food Network when I'm flipping through channels, all bets are off because I am watching her. Whether it be 30-Minute Meals or $40 A Day, she never ceases to amaze and entertain.

She goes about her shows with an addictively bubbly personality and the sweetest smile you'll ever see, in my opinion. No matter what mood I'm in during the day I can tune her in and, by the end of the show, I can't help but be in a better mood and smile. She is almost too good to be true!

I only hope I get the opportunity to meet her someday face-to-face and tell her how happy she makes me and, hopefully, not come off sounding like some kind of creepy stalker-freak.

Rachael, if you ever read this in passing: Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for your just being you and for the simple happiness you bring into my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home