10.21.2003

Today is: Sticky and warm

It's official, when I get my own place there will be no molasses allowed anywhere on the premises. It stinks, it tastes like crap, and when it gets dropped and the bottle breaks, it gets everywhere and it's like cleaning up tar: the more you try to clean, the messier it becomes. Did I mention that it really stinks?

Oh, anyway. I get to turn in the wonderful damned job apps I picked up yesterday. What fun that'll be!

Last night, I'm going through the apps I got and filling them out and I notice one of them has the dumbest questions I've heard on an application. Things like: Please tell us about your strengths and weaknesses, How would you describe your personality? Okay, what the hell is with the psychological exam?

Look, I could understand the psycho-babble if I were applying for someplace like the FBI, NSA, or Secret Service, but this application is for the local "dollar store". I mean, come on, a psych test for the "dollar store"? I think we know who needs the test: the people who came up with the questions!

Deep thought for the day: Ugly Baby Judges You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home