10.16.2003

Is it just me or does everybody on the damned planet think that they own the road. I pull around a corner for a right turn and the car that was easily half of a block away rolls up at high speed, slaps on his brakes and proceeds to drive around to my driver's side window, and yell at me as though I'm the one who can't drive. Two words, pal: Get Bent!That is, of course, the nicest thing I could say about him, and definitely not what I had to say to him at that moment. No, I, like most others, proceeded to show him he was "number one" and tell him exactly what I thought of him and his apparent inability to control his car. Why do I let people get under my skin like that! AAARRRRGGGHHH!!!

Random Thought: Son of a B!#&%... Mother %*^#@!$... No, it's okay, I'm okay. 'Cause I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and dog-gone it.... Oh, forget it. Where's the Uzi?

P.S. Just kidding about the Uzi...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home