10.15.2003

Today is: cool and comfy

Yeah, I said comfy. So, bite me. Anyway, I have just about given up on job searching on my own. I was hoping it wouldn't come to this but it seems I'm going to have to do the thing I despise and go to (insert ominous music here) A TEMP SERVICE... yeah, that's right I hate temp services. Especially when I have a $400 stunt-fighting class in my experience, not to mention a pretty well-rounded Commercial Art/Video Production education. It really sucks having the "skills to pay the bills" and no where to show them off. Oh well... "Obla Dee, Obla Da, Life goes on, bro..." You ever notice there really is a song written for just about every part of life. Okay, maybe that's a poor excuse for my extraneous use of song lyrics in my blog. Deal with it... :P

Deep thought for today: If life is a bowl of cherries, why does mine seem to be a lemon?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home