12.25.2003

Today is: Christmas ( Well, la-dee-fricken-da!)

What do you do with a drunken sailor early in the morning? Never mind... I don't wanna know! It can't be any worse than what Jesus would do for a Klondike bar...
Now don't get pissed! It's a joke, people.

Anyway, what was I talking about again? Oh, right. Absolutely nothing. Quite well-spoken if I do say so myself. And I do! But then again what I know?
Well, for one thing, I know Cat Schwartz of TechTV fame is an absolute hottie.
Yeah, I said hottie. What of it? :P

I have to really wonder: why are all of my past blogs starting to pop into all bold type when I am pretty sure I didn't type them that way in the first place.
Dammit! It must be my evil twin up to no good again! Of course, if he weren't up to no-good he couldn't be my evil twin. Now, could he?!
I wanna be an evil twin! I wanna be an evil twin!

Anywho, Happy Holidays to everyone out there! Except for my evil twin - You suck!

Deep thought for the day: We ALL live in a yellow submarine! Even you! Deal with the truth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home