1.26.2004

Today is: The same, familiar, and redundant, etc.

Okay, this is why Cat is so damned cute:
http://textamerica.com/user.images/img_350438/T304012516290.jpg Copy, paste in your browser, GO. It'is well worth the trip, but...

Come Back after you see her pic!

Am I wrong? I don't think so!

Okay, that settled, why won't Cat write me back? I left her a message on her "Contact" section something like a week or two ago and.... NOTHING!
I'm not angry, I'm not even upset. I could never be angry with the lovely Cat Schwartz. I'm just disappointed. Bummed, you might say.

Cat, I'm not a stalker, just a big fan hoping to hear from you.

Until then, I sit, I wait, I bum.... Love ya, Cat!

Deep thought for the day: And I...I don't know why I try. And I... I don't know why I bother...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home