3.16.2006

Today Is: Full of PAIN and DISCOMFORT

Do yourselves a favor and never injure your back. Trust me, it sucks. After a short stretch of comfort and relief, PAIN will make itself known.

I have my first Physical Therapy session tomorrow morning and here I was all worried that my injury wouldn't be obvious and they would think I was faking it for the purpose of Workers Comp fraud. Well, that's not going to be an issue now.

Let's put it this way, the only reason I'm even able to sit somewhat straight up is baecause of the Skelaxin and Tramadol I took about 30 minutes ago. Before that, it made me scream in extreme pain just trying to sit up or even talk. I think I scared the hell out of my wife, Karynne, with as loud as I screamed from the agonizing PAIN.

If this keeps up at this rate, I will be taking the damn pills every 4 hours just to be able to move without discomfort.

Deep Thought Of The Day: Twenty, Twenty, Twenty-four hours to go, I wanna be sedated.... (or heavily medicated, tranquilized, or whatever it takes at this point!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home