7.16.2004

Today is: Hanson-tastic with a side of creepy.

I was hanging out at friend's house a couple of days ago. His sister is a devoted Hanson fan. As we were hanging out writing scripts like we usually wind up doing when there's nothing good on TV, I came across a book with a big MOE printed on the front.
 
My friend told me that it was the official magazine, newsletter or whatever for Hanson. I was bored and found myself looking in it when I came across a picture  of what looked to be Harry Potter, Stephen Baldwin and Adam Lawrence, but no It was actually the Hanson brothers.
 
Okay, reality has officially become creepy. The oldest Hanson brother (no, I don't remember his name) now looks like Stephen Baldwin's stunt double.
 
What the hell is that all about?!?
 
Deep Thought for the day: Mmm-Bop, Doobie-dop-a-doo-bop. Doobie-dop-a-doo-bop. Doobie-dop-a-doo. Yeah, yeah... Where's the love?  


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home