6.28.2004

Today is: Stuck In A Damn Rut Day (Unofficially)

Okay, the title says it all. I am severely sick of my life, or lack thereof, at this point. I want my damn last paycheck from the job I lost and they have yet to mail it to me. Okay, so I didn't actually "lose" my job. I know where it is, they just don't want to work there anymore. It IS, in fact, my mind that I've lost. Okay, it's been missing for a while now... So what?

The only joy I get out of life anymore is the fact that I am not alone in my tormenting hell I call LIFE. I have an ally in the war to prove that we the "crazy" ones are, in fact, the only truly sane and the all-powerful "normal" people are actually the true lunatics.

"Who?", you ask. The Almighty JC... No, not Jesus Christ, you twits! JC who has a wonderfully insightful blog delving into the fragile human psyche at http://dookiejc.blogspot.com/

God, or Whomever, bless you, Girl! Keep up the good fight!

Deep Thought for the day: Cause I'm a hunka-hunka burning love... down on the edge of Lonely Street at Heartbreak Hotel... so... Don't be cruel to a heart that's true. Thank you. Thank you very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home