5.29.2004

Today is: Neo-Tom Is A Loser Day

The sick irony of it all is if he actually happens to come across my blog by some accident of fate, he will be uber-fucking-thrilled to hear his stupid little name mentioned. He will be all: "Oh, my God, I am the pimp daddy and Morgan is, so totally, not. I'm like peeing in my pants with utter joy! Tee-hee-hee!"

Oh, well, if it weren't for irony, some of us would never be noticed.

MORGAN WEBB COULD, AND SHOULD, KICK YOUR MONKEY ASS, neo-tom!

Oops, I forgot to capitalize... something... umm... Damn, COULDN'T BE THAT IMPORTANT!

Morgan Webb may not know me, will probably never meet me, and could probably care less about me; but, at least, I don't smoke pre-pubescent moldy, monkey pole like you do Neo-Tom... Schoolboy Tim... Ass-Clown Steve, or whatever the hell it is you call yourself now...

Deep Thought for the day: A Neo-Tom by any other name would smell just as pungent and putrid as steaming Three Mile Island Cow Shyte!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home