5.18.2004

Today is: Like 10 Monkeys shoved in a small kennel with motion sickness. No, I don't know what the hell that means, but it sounds just about right.

I swear, work couldn't suck worse lately if the pet food I stock grew legs, walked up, tapped me on my shoulder, waited until I turned around and then kicked me as hard as it could in my nuts.

If I were paranoid, I would swear the store mangers I work for are trying to gaslight me. For those who don't get it, gaslighting means they're trying to convince me that I'm going insane. Bad thing is it's really starting to work.

Granted, me going insane is less of a drive and more of a short, quick walk, but that is not the point.

To sum up, they are up to something and think I don't know, but I know. I don't know if they know that I know, but I think they know. Now, I don't know what they know about what I know, and I don't know if I know what I think they know or if they know the same thing I know, or if there's even something to know, but if there's something to know, I know that I know it. I just hope they don't actually know what I know, if I do, in fact, know what they know. You know?

Deep thought for the day: I'm A Slave 4 You, Britney!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home