3.01.2004

Today is: Confusing, yet, all at once, much too clear.

Is it just my paranoia or does it sometimes seem like everyone is hiding something? Like they can't tell you the whole truth about what they think of you and just how much, down deep, you really annoy the hell out of them?

I guess I'm just tired of being the "safe" guy. You know, the guy that all your female friends can go out with to just hang out, because they know they are in no way whatsoever attracted to you, and that nothing is going to happen between you and them?

Yet, I don't have it in me to be the "player" type. I just have gotten to the point where I don't understand what it is about me that makes girls be my friend, and not take so much as the smallest chance to see if there could be more between us than friendship. I don't know if I can go on caring and looking out for people I care about and continue to be pretty much the Invisible Man, when it comes to women.

If you treat women like they don't really matter and you could fine with or without them, all of a sudden it's sexy, and if you care about someone and treat them like they should be treated, with respect, caring, and love, you are instantly a schmuck. A.K.A. The one who'll be there whenever they fall.

Love, or wnatever it is disguising itself as Love, is really starting to piss me off. It's like it's sitting in a tree just out of reach, taunting, "Nyah, nyah, you can't catch me, Safe Boy!" Shyeah, you know what... Bite me, Love!

Deep thought for the day: There’s got to be more to life than this. There’s got to be more to everything I thought exists

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home