6.25.2004

Today is: Crappy with a slight chance of Shitstorms.

My Life as a Poem

I have no Job.
I think I smell.
I feel like a slob.
My life's gone to Hell.

I need to get out.
I need to have fun.
Find a reason for living
Before my life is done.

My family drives me crazy...
Okay, it's more like a walk.
The voices in my head
Are the only I feel I can talk
To anymore.

I sleep more than I used to
Just so I can dream.
Because my waking life's reality
Makes me want to scream.

I'm at the end of my rope
But it seems like a good place.
Thoughts of THE END
Now bring a smile to my face.

Now you know how I feel
I'll bring an end to this verse.
It's got to get better, because
I couldn't feel much worse.

This piece of crappy poetry brought to you by: James Knowlton

Deep Thought for the day: Look at all the LONELY people. Where do they all belong? Look at all the LONELY people. Where do they all come from?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home