7.08.2004

Today is: sdrawkcaB ssA. At least in my humble opinion.

Okay, I just got finished watching a VH1 show called The Secret Life of Swingers. Now, don't misunderstand me, I don't have anything against swingers, homosexuals, or anyone who wants to live their life differently than I do. That's what America is all about: the freedom to do what makes you happy, live your life to your satisfaction, and be able to do it without having to answer for it, as long as it's legal.

Of course, what is "legal" and what isn't nowadays is a little more blurred and occasionally slanted by certain people in power to please others with influence, but I digress.

My point is what the hell am I supposed to do when all I really want is to be happy with someone I can love, when just about everyone anymore seems to care less about love and possibly committing to one person, and are more concerned with sex and temporary happiness and hoping it develops into something more... eventually.

I admit I think about casual sex just as much as the next guy, but I can't stand around and be someone's toy that they can just throw aside when the "New" wears off and they long for something different. I feel like I have too much love to give to just throw it away on a fling, one-night stand, or what have you.

I guess I'm the only out here who wishes for something more. Am I supposed to sit back and see so many beautiful and intelligent women throw themselves at guys who want nothing more than to get their rocks off and move on?

When will the Nice Guys get their turn? More to the point, does anyone really care anymore???

Deep Thought for the day: Love on an elevator, living it up as we're going down. And don't fool yourselves, we are going down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home