12.01.2006

Today is: A good day to get new eyebrows

Yeah, you heard me: new eyebrows.

My advice: if you want to trim your brow to either eliminate unibrow or try to clean up the caveman look, make sure you have a steady hand and that you are not sweaty becasue the damned thermostat is set so high that your house is practically a damn sauna. Otherwise, you're bound to slip up and end up looking like the guy from Pink Floyd's THE WALL.

No effin' eyebrows at all. Believe me, it's just as creepy on me as it was on that guy. Now, granted, it is mildly amusing looking like Kane from WWE, but let's just see if my wife agrees with me on that one.

50/50 chance. 50% chance she'll want to kill me. 50% chance she'll want to kick my ass. Fairly good odds, don't you think.

Deep Thought For The Day: How come the one person who has to get the last word never shuts up even after they get the last word?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home