9.03.2006

Today is: A good day to time travel

No, seriously. Apparently, all the dreams I've had lately about living in a different time period aren't necessarily just dreams.

"How do you know that?", you ask.

Well, Iwent into my bulk E-mail folder today and found E-mails form the future. No, really. I had multiple, and when I say multiple, I mean thousands of messages from September 8, 2032 and other dates "from the future" in my Inbox.

So, apparently, when I think I'm sleeping I am, in fact, traveling to the future and getting spam from the future.

The sad part is in the future, apparently, even with all of the great technology and advancements in science MY PENIS IS STILL TOO SMALL. At least, according to all my MAKE YOUR PENIS LARGER NOW E-mails.

Damn, the future sucks...

Deep Thought of The Day: I remember when, I remember, I remember when I lost my mind. There was something so crazy about that place. Even your emotions had an echo in so much space. Does that make me crazy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home